Little free libraries are a nationwide movement to promote reading. The city of lexington was the first in the state of oklahoma to register with this organization. It is an exchange program, where you take a book and leave a book. Lexington has 10 libraries located throughout the town.
- City Hall, 111 E. Broadway
- Cal Hobson Sports Complex, S.E. 6th St.
- Lexington City Maintenance Bldg., E. Ash & N. Main
- Lexington Mobile Home Park, Burkett St.
- S.E. 3rd & Catalpa
- Lexington Gas & Go, S.W. 3rd & Broadway
- The Big Little Library/117 E. Broadway
- Lexington Community Center, 131 S. Main.